Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Above The Crowd ATC

This is another swap item I made. I'm not really happy with it, but here it is.
The main image came from a Trader Joe's flyer. They always have cute drawings in them, with a vintage look.
The theme for the swap was Year of the Horse and had to have a horse image.
For some reason when I saw it all I could think of was 'Above the Maddening Crowd' which I know is not the real quote! It's very paraphrased from 'Far From the Madding Crowd' by Thomas Gray's poem
Far From the madding crowd's ignoble strife
Their sober wishes never learn'd to stray;
Along the cool sequester'd vale of life
They kept the noiseless tenor of their way.
Madding = Maddening! ... My brain warped it! Haha!
Anyway, horses take us above the crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment